Thursday 2 February 2012

How to make a perfect cup of tea

How to make a perfect cup of tea
I researched quite a lot on this topic as different people have different opinions on tea brewing. Some say it's all about patience others the temperature of the water. I'll be perfectly honest with you and tell you that I am not completely sure myself. Maybe it's both maybe it's neither, so I decided that it was only fair seeing as no one is 100% sure what it is that makes a cup of tea, "cuppa" that I include a couple of recipes I found. 


The first one I found was on The Telegraph website : http://tgr.ph/mMSOrc


Instructions for perfect cup of tea for one
1. Add 200ml of freshly boiled water to your tea bag (in a mug).
2. Allow the tea bag to brew for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bag.
4. Add 10ml of milk.
5. Wait 6 minutes before consumption for the cuppa to reach its optimum temperature of 60 degrees centigrade.

The second is a tutorial on how to make a perfect cup of tea. I found it on You Tube, so here it is;






Enjoy and hope it turns out nice!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment